Shipping stone carvings from ZimCarving
Your purchase will be processed from our sculpture collection located in Vancouver BC, unless otherwise stated. We will get your sculpture to you, as soon as we can.
When you purchase a sculpture from us, we pack, crate and ship the sculpture ourselves, since we know how best we can do it, also we have been doing this for many years.
• All our sculptures prices DO NOT include worldwide shipping or insurance. We can find three different quotes for you (to your door or nearest airport).
• You choose best quote, then we can organize your shipment.
• See our Terms and Conditions for further information about prices and payment methods.
• You will be responsible for local import charges and/ or handling fees. In most countries, original pieces of art work are either duty free or very low in duty.
• Your order will be delivered to the address you provided when your order was placed, unless stated otherwise.
• ZimCarving does everything in its power to respect the delivery time as mutually agreed upon. We cannot be held responsible for the consequences of a late delivery or the loss of a package caused by a third party contracted to make the delivery, or by you, or because of some unforeseen event or caused by the Act of God.
• In the event where you do not receive your order, an investigation will be conducted with the carrier and may take several weeks upon receipt of your claim. During this period of investigation, no reimbursement or re-delivery that will take place.
ZimCarving Exchanges and Returns
ZimCarving allows you 15 days to return a product that you are not satisfied with. Your right of return starts the day your order is delivered. You can return the product to us within this time frame, at your own expense, with your invoice.
We request that you send us the merchandise registered and that you purchase insurance with your carrier for the value of the merchandise. This is necessary should they lose or damage the goods. Shipping fees remain the customer’s responsibility. The present right of return only applies to products that are returned in their original, complete condition (crate, Packaging, etc.).
Any product that has been damaged, is not in its original packaging, or has packaging that has changed beyond simply opening the product, will not be refunded.
Reimbursements: If the product is returned within 7 days of its delivery, the user will be reimbursed via the same method as was used initially.
If the product is returned between 8th and 15th day after the purchase, you will be refunded in the form of a ZimCarving gift voucher.